Sales Manager /
Produce Brokerage Manager
Our Company is a grower/shipper of Bell Peppers, Cucumber, Tomatoes
and other vegetables. Our sales operation is located in South
Florida and we are looking for an individual to join our sales team,
focused mainly on handling brokerage sales as we are expanding our
volume in our full line of commodities. The candidate must have a
concentrated focus on the above categories.
• Several years of experience in fresh produce sales especially Bell
Peppers, Cucumber and Tomatoes. (please don’t apply if you don’t
have experience with these commodities)
• Ability to show brokerage accounts and experience, especially in
the summer season
• Strong industry contacts, including but not limited to retail and
• Experience and contacts to set up fixed priced contracts
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to create sales opportunities
• Strong sales skills
• Spanish and English speaking is preferred but not mandatory
• Generate new brokerage business for the company
• Cultivate and manage profitable relationships with new customers.
• Manage relationships with existing customer base.
• Create and manage promotional programs.
• Participate in strategic planning and trend analysis meetings.
• Daily Fob sales
• Plan and prioritize sales activities.
• Stay informed on industry trends and opportunities.
Qualified candidates are
encouraged to apply online and send their resume including salary
requirements and trade references