Join a successful team that can help you take your passion for fresh produce to the next career level. Four Seasons Produce is an East Coast leader in organic, conventional and local produce service-wholesaling.
We’re growing! Four Seasons Produce has sales and account management career opportunities for enthusiastic produce professionals at our state-of-the-art facility in Ephrata, PA. Have a passion fresh produce? Love working with people? Care about exceptional service? Focused on the details? We want to talk to you!
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Sell to our retail channel customers including: Independent Supermarkets, Co-ops, Natural Food Stores and Organic Markets; through phone, email and online account management and selling activities.
- Develop new customers and build business with existing customers.
- Work collaboratively to ensure optimal customer service and support.
- Consult produce managers on profit mix, items, quality, seasonality, deals, ads, promotions and merchandising concepts.
- Make pricing, negotiation and service decisions as the key contact for assigned customers.
- Maintain sales and profitability targets for assigned customers.
- Manage a dynamic set of customer needs in a fast-paced environment.
- Ideal candidates will have retail experience as a successful produce manager or produce clerk.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, a desire to help others.
- Must be highly-motivated with strong interpersonal skills and leadership capabilities.
- Pricing Aptitude and working-knowledge of business math.
- Must have proficient knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
Four Seasons Produce is a 7 day a week operation serving the retail trade. A variety of day-of-the-week full time work schedules are available on the Sales Team, all starting at 7am or earlier.
Four Seasons offers an excellent benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k) plan and paid time off. Long-term advancement opportunities exist for those that produce excellence.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.