We’re looking for hard working, detail-oriented, and organized individuals who can thrive in a busy environment at a fast-growing company.
You’ll have the opportunity to build key relationships with suppliers, contribute to the supply management process, and implement cost-saving strategies. This position requires the ability to juggle multiple projects and the ability to work both creatively and analytically.
- Manage the day-to-day execution of custom produce supply chain programs through vendor managed inventory (VMI) platform.
- Direct accountability for service improvements in assigned VMI programs with emphasis on inventory turns, replenishment and fulfillment.
- Lead the collaboration effort among the customer, account management, and various distribution centers to effectively manage inventory and forecast accurately.
- Manage data integrity to facilitate timely and accurate order generation to deliver key business initiatives such as promotions and seasonality.
- Ensure PO accuracy through managing products and shipment quantities.
- Reconciling PO’s and researching accounting discrepancies.
- Use custom VMI and reporting tools to recognize trends and assess the impact to the forecast and order decisions.
- Conduct supplier partner reviews to identify and implement opportunities for continuous improvement to increase profitability.
- Analyze historical data to develop and grow forecasting tools to help all parties involved.
- Identify areas for improvement and work with team to implement.
Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS degree
- 1-3 years of experience in Food Service, inventory management, purchasing, logistics, planning, or supply chain coordination
- Analytical, strategic thinker with a continuous improvement mindset
- Exceptional Problem solving, issue resolution, and prioritization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to handle and juggle multiple issues/projections
- Ability to develop and improve customer relations
- Ability to speak in technical terms to a supply chain audience
- Passionate and friendly with a positive, can- do attitude
- Proficiency in MS Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook)
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.