A well-established table grape grower, packer and shipper is looking for an experienced Ranch Supervisor to join our team in the San Joaquin Valley region.
As a Ranch Supervisor you are responsible for overseeing tractor drivers and irrigators, as well as the application of fertilizers and other spraying.
- Supervising and leading a staff of both regular and temporary employees.
- Organize location records, including those on equipment maintenance and field records.
- Provide training to staff in the areas of safety and general work requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Production agriculture and supervisor experience is required.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a must.
- Must have knowledge of irrigation methods, farm equipment operation and general maintenance.
- Results oriented supervisor.
- Ability to plan ahead and to look at the whole picture.
Competitive salary and benefits are offered, as well an opportunity for advancement.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.