Quality Control Coordinator
The Quality Control Coordinator is responsible for maintaining and assuring the incoming product to the cooler from Braga Fresh Family Farms is maintained at the highest possible quality standards.
Inspect incoming product for integrity of quality and report any major issues to Quality Control Manager. Inspect product for integrity of pack, overall condition of product, pack, and consistency of pallet stacking. This position also requires relocating.
- Review aging report, and communicate with cooler inventory personnel as necessary and adjust aging report as necessary. Communicate with sales concerning product on hold and for donation.
- Review rotation procedures and integrity of inventory regularly.
- Take physical inventory as needed to reconcile inventory numbers
- Report any discrepancies on field tickets to QC Manager accordingly. If the Foreperson or Supervisor has not done so already, also relate any lot id discrepancies
- Fill out quality control sheets with descriptions of product daily, QC Manager will review as necessary.
- Monitor cut to cool time. Field to cooler, also after arrival at cooler at cooler until cooled and placed in cold storage.
- Monitor temperatures upon arrival at cooler and after the cooling process.
- Monitor temperatures on physical inventory as needed.
- Assist the QC Manager with any special projects that may occur periodically.
The above description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed: it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Please remember that with quality, safety, integrity, food safety and diligence Braga Fresh Family Farms and Josie’s Organics will always prosper and so will we.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.