1) Confer with customers by telephone or in person in order to provide information about our storage, repacking and transportation services, to take orders or cancel accounts, or to obtain details or complaints.
2) Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
3) Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve clients' problems.
4) Contact clients in order to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
5) Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
6) Complete contact forms, prepare change of clients' information records, and issue service discontinuance orders, using famous.
7) Obtain and examine all relevant information in order to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes.
8) Review insurance policy terms in order to determine whether a particular loss is covered by insurance.
9) Recommend improvements in shipping, customer service, or billing methods and procedures in order to prevent future problems.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.