Braga Fresh Family Farms, headquartered in Soledad, CA, is the new sales entity of the Braga family, a 3rd generation family farming operation. Our mission is to profitably grow our family of companies through sustainable farming. The Bragas farm approximately 15,000 crop acres of organic and conventional fresh vegetables each year in the Salinas, Imperial and Yuma valleys. Delivering a fresh, clean, and safe product to market is of the utmost priority. We adhere to strict quality and food safety standards and we are committed to ensuring a ‘farm to fork’ safety guarantee. Braga Fresh Family Farms is a fast growing company and offers a dynamic work atmosphere with lots of opportunity for growth.
Summary: Provide support and assistance to all aspects of the sales department
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Sales Order entry
- Assist Commodity Management team
- Assist in coordination of order fulfillment
- Provide back-up for sales staff
- Coordinate with Quality Control, Accounting and Production staff as needed
- Coordinate orders and appointments with shipping
- Perform special projects and assignments as directed
- Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Education and/or Experience
- Prefer Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or University or 3 to 4 years of commensurate work experience
- We are willing to train the right person
Other Skills and Abilities
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Detail oriented
- Able to work in team environment
- Able to work in a respectful and professional manner with all levels of employees
- Experience with Famous and I trade computer system a plus
- Working knowledge with Excel and MS Word products
- Work onsite and meet position’s attendance schedule, as required by the job
- MUST be able to work in a sales environment
- Willingness to do any and everything to get the job done.
Competitive compensation, bonus, benefits, and 401-k plan
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.