The position of an Accounting Clerk will be responsible to perform clerical duties and ensure accuracy of financial records. The successful candidate will be responsible for reconciling accounts payable and receivable accounts, ensuring prompt payment of invoices and developing and maintaining a comprehensive financial filing system.
- Enter and balance accounts receivable and payable on a daily basis
- Assist with other accounting projects in the office
- Assemble financial data for audits
- Monitor credit card charges, payment discrepancies, refunds, returns and miscellaneous charges
- Maintain orderly financial filing system
- Reconcile department accounts monthly and prepare reports to present to management
- The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: High School Graduate
- Experience: 2-5 years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and QuickBooks
- Excellent verbal and written communication and administrative skills
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Ability to meet all assigned deadlines
- Service Orientation
- Bilingual Preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.