Would you love to build something that will last?
If you would enjoy the challenge and excitement of growing the next pillar of a solid family business from scratch, we would love to hear from you. You must have a solid sales track record (at least 3 years) and strong vendor relationships as well as be able to travel. Knowledge in a diversified portfolio of produce items with a special emphasis on chain business would be valuable.
You need to be able to work on a team and have a talent for making sales, building relationships and kicking down doors to get us into new markets.
Email your resume and what you are most proud of accomplishing in your career so far to
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ability to work in a team, talent for making sales and aggressively develop new business.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to quickly process information to make profitable decisions.
- Maintain current customer base with strong customer service orientation.
- Cold calling and developing new customers.
- Book orders with customers and shippers.
- Knowledge with diversified portfolio of produce items.
- Provide input relating to current market information and strategies.
- Excellent and effective communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Effective negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Computer literate: Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Excellent follow-through skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.