Job Description- Seasonal Full-Time (November – May)
Provides financial, administrative and clerical support by ensuring payments are completed and expenses are controlled by receiving vendor invoices, processing, verifying and reconciling invoices according to established policies and procedures in an efficient, timely and accurate manner.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Responsible for the accuracy of GL coding of all vendor invoices to proper cost center and account number.
- Ensures all invoices/check requests have the proper documentation for support such as PO, BOL, packing slips or other correspondence.
- Sort, code and purchase match all third-party vendor invoices
- Prepares and Process bi-monthly check run
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Maintain vendor files
- Aid in preparing settlement and liquidation reports to our growers
- Miscellaneous accounting and administrative duties as assigned.
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- 1-3 years accounts payable or general accounting experience
- Must have attention to detail and great organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team to achieve established goals.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient data entry skills
- Knowledgeable with ACH Payment Process
Skills & Technical Knowledge
- Knowledge of Famous operating system a plus
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.