to learn more about The Oppenheimer Group
Results and Outcomes
Provides support and assistance to the sales, marketing and
categories in day-to-day operational and administrative support in
an efficient and effective manner. Ensures sales and inventory
levels of a specific deal are managed effectively. Coordinates all
products and orders in a timely and accurate manner.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Assists in developing and creating customer and industry
presentations using presentation and spreadsheet software.
• Answers incoming phone calls in a professional, courteous manner
and assists customers whenever appropriate.
• Assists in researching and producing sales related reports.
• Assists in coordination of meetings – taking notes and follows up
on action plans.
• Provides research, coordination and administration for office and
industry events such as the PMA and National Sales Conference .
• Works effectively with sales personnel to resolve issues and
disputes regarding shipments, products or accompanying follow-up
• Enters and updates orders.
• Provides support in managing e-commerce transactions through
iTrade and other platforms with our customers.
• Provides general support and assistance to other departments as
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Ability to work well and contribute positively in a team
• Ability to handle a multitude of responsibilities in a fast-paced
• Must be a dependable self-starter with a positive attitude
• Promotes a customer-focused culture in alignment with the
company’s core values, business principles, and climate goals
• Recent completion or in the final semester of Bachelor’s Degree in
Agribusiness, or Food Marketing
• Previous experience in a sales and marketing support capacity an
Skills and Technical Knowledge
• Good communication skills-oral and written
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to speak Spanish an asset
• Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint at an intermediate level
• Degree in business with a sales and marketing focus
Send your resume to:
#101 - 11 Burbidge Street
Coquitlam, BC V3K 7B2
[Errors when sending
Equal Opportunity Employer