In the early 1920’s, the
late Walter and Ernestine Rawl started a local business known as the
Walter P. Rawl Farm selling peaches. Over the years the business
evolved into a larger farm selling greens and specialty vegetables
and became known as Walter P. Rawl and Sons.
Today Walter P. Rawl & Sons continues to operate as a “family farm”
with nine family members still working in the business along with an
additional 400 employees.
To see that the business thrives for future generations, Walter P.
Rawl & Sons puts innovation and sustainability at the forefront of
business while also giving back to the industry and continuing to
live by the company motto “Our Business is Growing.”