About Braga Fresh
For three generations the Braga family has been farming in the western United States from the Salinas Valley to Yuma, Arizona. With more than 20 years of a certified organic farming program in place, we are one of the fastest growing organic produce companies in America. A vertically integrated company, we mix innovation with tradition to grow, ship and process fresh vegetables and salads year-round under the Braga Farms and Josie’s Organics brands.
One of the fastest growing organic produce companies in America is seeking a high energy self-starter to lead our retail merchandising efforts in Northern California. The ideal candidate will have an outgoing and upbeat personality, be extremely reliable with a natural ability to focus on details. The job requires local travel with limited overnight trips. The territory will reach from the Bay Area north to wine country, west to the Sacramento area down through Monterey County. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to grow with a dynamic 90+-year-old family-owned business. We offer a competitive compensation package with associated benefits. This full time position may include a company vehicle to be used for the route.
The Braga Fresh retail merchandiser will provide retail merchandising support to ensure that the company’s products are in stock and properly displayed as well as monitor product quality and performance. The purpose of the Braga Fresh retail merchandiser is to maximize sales and increase sales volume for the benefit of Braga Fresh and our retail partners.
Both part-time and full-time positions are available. Territory coverage needed in Northern California: Sacramento, Bay Area, Napa Valley, and Monterey County.
A day in the life of
- Visit retail stores in designated region on a scheduled rotation.
- Educate produce employees about the company and the company’s products and encourage them to recommend the company’s products to their shoppers.
- Help sell in additional products and/or seek to expand shelf space of company’s products.
- Take and upload in-store photos for management and share with store reports via Dropbox.
- Address issues discovered during store visits, such as out of stocks or out of code items.
- Work closely with store personnel to ensure execution of merchandising and promotions.
- Maintain full display of products in assigned accounts per plan-o-gram.
- Check and monitor product displays for out of stocks, shelf tags, proper pricing and placement.
- Report observations regarding product turns, product age, out of stocks, product placement and quality.
You can do this job if you
- Able to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Have a valid driver’s license and can drive a car for extended periods of time.
- Can comfortably interact with the public.
- Have professional appearance and demeanor.
- Proficient with Outlook: Email, Excel and Word.
- Open to learning how to use Drop Box for uploading and sharing photos.
- Have excellent verbal communication skills.
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. There may be additional duties, responsibilities, and qualifications for this job.
- Please send a cover letter along with an up-to-date resume.
Braga Fresh Family Farms is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Retail Grocery Jobs - Marketing Jobs - Entry Level Jobs - Sales Jobs - Internships Jobs - Organic Jobs