Job Description: Need to fill a position for a General Manager for our Distribution Warehouse in Salinas CA. This person will need to have at least 5 years experience in Customer Service/Logistics/inventory management. This is full time position Monday-Friday. Hours are typically from 8am-4:30 with the ability to be flexible in coming in earlier if needed due to special projects or a specific need which is not very often.
Salary position of 75k with full medical benefits for individual.
The following duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Inbound freight - Coordinate deliveries along with accounting for packing slips and inventory numbers. Scan necessary documents to corporate office
- Outbound Freight - Setup logistics with carriers for both FTL and LTL along with providing necessary BOL’s and packing slips to match inventory levels
- Sales & Inventory Spreadsheet - Maintain company spreadsheets to reflect inventory/accumulated daily, weekly, and monthly sales
- Paperwork Filing - Have a organized procedure of filing away all existing packing slips/BOLs/Sales orders/etc
- Customer Service/Best Practices - Be active daily with responding promptly to customers and their order requests along with providing updates on orders along with working with sales managers to provide other pertinent information like sale price, freight costs, etc.
Located at 340 El Camino Real South #19 Salinas, CA 93901.
Management Jobs - Agriculture Jobs - Administrative Jobs - Warehouse Jobs - Transportation Jobs