JOB SUMMARY: Assists Senior Marketing Manager and supports entire marketing team to coordinate marketing communications programs and activities, including website maintenance and online presence, PR and social media and advertising and events and tradeshows according to goals and commitments of the Sales & Marketing department and the company. Provides administrative support as requested.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists in coordination of details of events such as conferences, charity events, trade shows, sales and marketing meetings.
- Initiates, coordinates and/or participates in all efforts to publicize company events.
- Assists in editing and design promotional materials. Prepare presentations as needed.
- Develop and execute social media initiatives for multiple platforms. Develop social media plan and content calendar.
- Coordinate and assist with the development of promotional literature, brochures, social media and website graphics, etc.
- Increase market knowledge for all key species to provide input creative ideas and concepts for increasing sales.
- Processes incoming marketing communications invoices, request for payments and purchase prior approvals.
- Assists in website design and maintenance.
- Work as part of the overall team to support the work of Sakata America Holding.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Basic knowledge of marketing communications
- Strong sense of initiative, accountability and ability to organize and handle multiple projects
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel.
- Photo editing skills required.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite highly preferred.
- Comprehension of social media platforms required. Experience managing corporate B2B social media accounts preferred.
- Ability to handle stress especially when encountering necessary projects, deadlines and/or high workload
- Must be able to work under strict time constraints and requirements.
- Must have excellent knowledge of event coordinating, and sales and marketing.
- Must have the overall ability to use tact and discretion to achieve goals through others.
- Must be knowledgeable of the fast-moving developments in marketing communications of the industry (vegetable and ornamental).
- Must be able to work well in a multi-cultural and international environment.
- An undergraduate college degree in event management, advertising, marketing, communications, or other related course of study or its equivalent in training and experience.
- Minimum two years Sales & Marketing experience desirable, preferably in seed, ornamentals, produce or related industry.
- Must have valid driver’s license and excellent driving record
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Must be able to work long and/or irregular hours.
- Must be able to travel for periods of time throughout the year.
*To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty (as described above) satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
To apply, send resume to HR@sakata.com.
Marketing Jobs - Agriculture Jobs - Sales Jobs - Seed Jobs - Administrative Jobs - Entry Level Jobs