The Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for the day-to-day financial transactions for Mission Ranches and Big Valley Labor, including verifying, classifying and recording account payable data. Applicant must possess a high level of reliability, precision and attention to detail. As a valuable Accounts Payable Specialist, you will become the trusted face of our organization and help drive the accounts payable team members to meet weekly, quarterly and annual goals.
- Full accounts payable processing including receiving invoices, entering invoices and requesting approval for payment.
- Adhere to department processing deadlines.
- Review statements for outstanding balances.
- Obtain completed W9 forms for new vendors.
- Assist as needed with processing of annual 1099s.
- Set up new vendor information in Famous maintenance.
- Respond to internal and external vendor requests in a timely and thorough manner.
- Assist other team members as needed.
- Perform or participate in cross training as needed.
- Verify the accuracy of vendor invoices and confirm that the correct general ledger account codes are used.
- File invoices accurately to company standards.
Job Skills & Qualifications Required:
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience
- Ability to use Calculator by touch
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong problem-solving skills and work ethics
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401K with match
- Vacation benefits
Accounting Jobs - Administrative Jobs - Entry Level Jobs - Agriculture Jobs