CUSTOMER SERVICE POSITION
Seed Technology Company
Position: Customer Service Representative
Employment type: Regular, full-time exempt
Salary: $15 per hour
Solid health benefit package after 90 day
401 K Retirement Plan
The successful candidate's responsibilities will include accurately processing customer orders while keeping the customer updated throughout the manufacturing process. Including but not limited to order collaboration with associated departments and personnel.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE JOB SUMMARY:
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our growing team. In this role, you will field calls and e-mail requests from customers about our product offerings and assist customers in placing orders. Customer Service Representatives are trained on the job, to understand the full menu of our offerings so that they can provide our customers with excellent product knowledge and service. Preferable candidates will have a background in agriculture and more specifically the seed industry, however we are willing to train the right person.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process customer orders/changes/returns according to established department policies and procedures.
- Exhibit high attention and application to accuracy and detail.
- Provide continually updated information to customers about order status from receipt of customer seed through customer delivery of processed seed.
- Have a friendly professional demeanor and clear concise communication style.
- Field phone calls, emails, and chat requests.
- Work in a team environment.
- Listen, document, and help customers with inquiries or conflicts.
- Collaborate with Sales Department.
- Exhibit high attention to accuracy and detail.
- Ability to multitask, organize and problem solve.
- Develop productive relationships within the organization and associated departments.
- Ensure good communication flow and collaboration between departments (Shipping & Receiving, Seed Laboratory, and Production).
- Assist in mentoring and training less experienced employees.
- Provide back up support for staff to cover planned and unplanned absences.
- Be willing to extend hours and work occasional weekends, to stay current during busy seasons.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be proficient in English, proficiency in Spanish and French a plus.
- High attention to detail with good organizational skills
- Good at problem solving while exhibiting patience and quiet resolve.
- Customer service experience a plus.
- Seed industry experience or related field.
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Experience with corporate phone systems.
- Flexible schedule.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Comfortable with internet usage, email communication, and social media platforms.
- Current valid California Driver’s License.
Agriculture Jobs - Seed Jobs - Entry Level Jobs