About Taylor Fresh Foods, Inc.
Taylor Fresh Foods, Inc. is a leading supplier of a wide variety of fresh, healthy foods including prepared salads, side dishes, entrees, sandwiches, snacks and catering trays. As we continue to rapidly grow, we have a career opportunity available for a talented and motivated individual to join our Food Service team as a Shipping Supervisor located in Salinas, CA and Yuma, AZ.
About the Role:
Taylor Farms is seeking a qualified individual to oversee and supervises warehouse employees and drivers to make ensure shipped timely and consistent with customer service standards. This position is based in Salinas, CA, requiring relocation to Yuma, AZ November through April.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Ability to resolve problems and used excellent communication skills
- Ability to understand and interpret shipping orders
- Assist in training or helping other employees with their work functions.
- Conduct trainings and tailgate meetings for all employees in the department
- Ability to understand all company practices and procedures
- Must demonstrate initiative and leadership
- Rotate and cover employees for lunch and breaks
- Must be able to identify problems in shipping line being ran
- Work with efficiency and Safety
- 1–2-year experience supervising employees
- Bilingual English/Spanish required
- Physical ability to carry and lift up to 25-50 pounds
- Knowledge of basic math and Computers
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Ability to relocate between Salinas and Yuma
- Must have Experience in Shipping (Warehouse)
- Work flexible hours, days, and holidays, as needed.
This description does not include all the responsibilities of the job it is merely a job announcement. All interested individuals should contact Marissa Gutierrez at email@example.com.
Date Opened: July 19, 2021
Date Closed: Open until filled
Transportation Jobs - Management Jobs - Warehouse Jobs - Packinghouse Jobs - Agriculture Jobs