About Braga Fresh:
For three generations the Braga family has been farming in the western United States from the Salinas Valley to Yuma, Arizona. With more than 20 years of a certified organic farming program in place, we are one of the fastest growing organic produce companies in America. A vertically integrated company, we mix innovation with tradition to grow, ship and process fresh vegetables and salads year-round under the Braga Farms and Josie’s Organics brands.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting, and Revenue Recognition
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements.
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting.
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- 5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Advanced degree in accounting
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Famous software knowledge
Competitive compensation, bonus, benefits, and 401-k plan
Email resumes to email@example.com ONLY. Do not call.
Accounting Jobs - Management Jobs - Sr. Level Management Jobs - Agriculture Jobs - Administrative Jobs