Essential Responsibilities Include, and Are Not Limited To:
- Draft and execute strategic plan for retail deli sales and profitability growth.
- Achievement of sales, gross profit and service level performance targets
- Retail Deli team leadership
- Customer relationship management. Lead regularly scheduled business reviews and relationship building with key accounts and develop sales plan to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Identify needs for item sourcing and development
- Lead and direct CP Fresh and 3rd party manufacturer relationships and business objectives Retail Deli item pricing and category management.
- Coordinate market competitive activity and new volume opportunities.
- Provide sales reports and industry sales info to executive management regularly.
- Increase team effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, training, coaching and counseling all retail sales and merchandising teams; develop talent and prepare appropriate succession plans.
- Actively participates in the progression of the Company; provides leadership support of companywide initiatives and objectives.
- Help develop strategic direction for the organization; responsible for conceptualizing and communicating the direction for fresh programs.
- Upholds and promotes Company Mission and Values.
- Assist Retail sales with annual performance reviews and actively provide feedback and direction to Retail Sales team.
- Self-starter, strategic and independent thinker
- At least 5 years in the produce/food industry at the sales management level
- Proven sales/profitability track record
- Ability to manage change and facilitate the implementation of new programs through the use of the sales team.
- Strong and well organized manager, communicator and team builder
- Expertise in fresh item food sales, processing and development
- Proficient in Category management and reporting systems
- Ability to perform market pricing analysis
- Personable and comfortable in presenting to and negotiating with, customers
- Experienced in retail/deli operations and menu development.
Charlie’s Produce Total Compensation Package includes:
- Yearly review with possibility of increase based on overall performance
- Supplemental retirement plan through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Robust Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Vacation, paid holidays, pre-tax commuter benefits
- Employer-covered College Program
- Coverage under State Sick Leave
- 401(k) available
- Health and wellness benefits include medical, dental, and vision
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the Social Security Administration and if necessary the Department of Homeland Security with the information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Charlie's Produce is an Equal Opportunity Employer
APPLY ON CHARLIES PRODUCE WEBSITE TO BE CONSIDERED.
Retail Grocery Jobs - Sales Jobs - Marketing Jobs - Fresh Cut Jobs - Organic Jobs - Management Jobs - Agriculture Jobs