Directs all operations at CP Fresh processing facility through a team of functional managers and front line supervisors. Ensures increasing levels of customer and employee satisfaction while improving the efficiency of manpower, materials and machines. Meets or exceeds division plan/budget. The role priorities of the General Manager include regularly reviewing the fiscal health of the division, policy deployment, employee relations, process improvement and problem resolution.
Direct daily management of all Department Managers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Position requires performing any combination of the following job duties:
- Manages & creates policy deployment in the areas of Lean Manufacturing techniques, quality control, cost reduction, complete and on-time delivery, food & employee safety, customer satisfaction, employee relations, and plant performance measures.
- Works with Production Mgr. for continuous improvements to increase efficiencies and reduce waste levels while maximizing quality.
- Ensures compliance with company standards for cost control, waste reduction, quality, safety, and full on-time delivery.
- Directly manages Maintenance Department.
- Directly manages any department in the absence of the Dept. Manager.
- Works with QC/Food Safety Mgr. to facilitate and monitor adherence to all food safety guidelines and policies & labeling regulation adherence.
- Active & participating member of Food Safety and HACCP Teams.
- Manages compliance with local, state and federal regulations.
- Build annual facility budgets to facilitate and lead to continued growth of the business.
- Manages all Transfer Costs & weekly updating to Company Divisions.
- Works directly with Sales Dept. personnel to facilitate new product creation, costing and implementation.
- Actively researches new processing and packaging equipment or processes to increase throughputs or add new items.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Charlie’s Produce Total Compensation Package includes
- Competitive starting pay
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Vacation / Sick / Holiday
- 50% Subsidized ORCA Pass
- Pre Paid College Dream Program
- 401(k) available
- 5+ years in a GM level position or equivalent experience
- Leadership: a demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others.
- Utilization of Kaizen, Six Sigma &/or other Lean Manufacturing techniques in a food-oriented production business.
- Technical skills in materials and inventory management, ERP utilization, production scheduling, and preventive maintenance.
- Quality-minded orientation and attention to detail & process flow.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution.
- Building high performance leaders and strong teams.
- Intermediate MS Office and computer proficiency
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the Social Security Administration and if necessary the Department of Homeland Security with the information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. All new hires must pass a pre-employment drug test (does not include marijuana).
Charlie's Produce is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
MUST APPLY ON CHARLIES PRODUCE WEBSITE TO BE CONSIDERED.
Fresh Cut Jobs - Management Jobs - Food Safety Jobs - Quality Assurance Jobs - Agriculture Jobs