Kimball Produce Sales, Inc. is located in Pacifica, CA and maintains an outstanding relationship and reputation among growers and shippers alike. KPS' forward thinking and exciting atmosphere provides endless opportunities for you. Join us in making our company's goals a reality! Please visit www.kimballprodcuesales.net to learn more about our company.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- The Sales Associate is responsible for the management and growth of sales from existing customer accounts and the acquisition of new customer accounts.
- Maintain communication with clients, keeping them informed of updated pricing and availability of products.
- Work with other employees and owner to ensure great customer service and relationships.
- Sales and sales account management.
- Input and track orders.
- Maintain sales history.
- Attend tradeshows/Occasional travel.
- College degree is preferred but not required in lieu of direct produce sales experience.
- Must have prior experience buying and selling fruit and vegetables.
- Must have top notch communication skills.
- Bi-lingual a plus.
- Committed to setting and achieving goals.
- Strong work ethic, ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Resourceful, ability to adapt and work under pressure without diminishing the integrity of the set task.
Compensation – DOE/performance, plus commission, health benefits (after 3 months), 401k (after a year).
Place of work – Our office in Pacifica, CA
Sales Jobs - Broker Jobs - Buyer Jobs - Agriculture Jobs - Marketing Jobs - Organic Jobs