About Braga Fresh:
For three generations the Braga family has been farming in the western United States from the Salinas Valley to Yuma, Arizona. With more than 20 years of a certified organic farming program in place, we are one of the fastest growing organic produce companies in America. A vertically integrated company, we mix innovation with tradition to grow, ship and process fresh vegetables and salads year-round under the Braga Farms and Josie’s Organics brands.
The Accounts Receivable Clerk ensures that the company receives payments for goods, properly records transactions by posting receipts and accurately resolves discrepancies in a timely manner. Additionally, this position will manage various parts of the inventory system including receiving, shipping, and invoicing orders.
- Maintaining the billing system
- Generating invoices and account statements
- Performing account reconciliations
- Maintaining accounts receivable files and records
- Producing monthly financial and management reports
- Investigating and resolving any irregularities or enquiries
- Assisting in general financial management and analysis
- 2+ years of Accounts Receivable experience
- Must have strong work ethics
- Must be well organized and a self-starter
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable
- Proficient in Excel and Word, 10-key by touch
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong problem solving skills, basic accounting principles knowledge, documentation skills, research and resolution skills, data analysis and multi-tasking skills
- Thorough knowledge of applicable accounts receivable /general ledger systems and procedures
Braga Fresh Family Farms is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Competitive compensation, bonus, benefits, and 401-k plan
Email resumes to email@example.com ONLY. Do not call.