About Braga Fresh:
For three generations the Braga family has been farming in the western United States from the Salinas Valley to Yuma, Arizona. With more than 20 years of a certified organic farming program in place, we are one of the fastest growing organic produce companies in America. A vertically integrated company, we mix innovation with tradition to grow, ship and process fresh vegetables and salads year-round under the Braga Farms and Josie’s Organics brands.
- Answering, screening, and forwarding incoming phone calls
- Greet and welcome guest as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Receive, sort and distribute of daily mail/deliveries
- Prepare and make daily deposits into remote deposit scanners
- Order office supplies
- Fed Ex; make labels and schedule pickups
- Coordinate office activities
- Assist Manager with basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Bilingual a must
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to demonstrate basic accounting and bookkeeping
Competitive compensation, discretionary bonus, benefits, and 401-k plan.
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org ONLY. Do not call.