The Post-Harvest Inspector will complete daily raw inspections at cooling facilities to ensure raw products meet Ready Pac specifications. This role will be based in Salinas, CA and will relocate to Yuma, AZ during the colder seasons.
What you will need:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience preferred
- Post-harvest inspection experience is desired
- Familiarity with:
- Fresh Cut processing
- USDA inspection standards
- Raw inspection procedures
- Solid computer skills including experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and Access, and Quick Base or similar
- Bilingual English/Spanish is highly preferred
- A high school diploma or GED
- Must have the schedule flexibility to work variable hours and weekends. Though shifts vary, you will have a set schedule
Well established in the United States, our business unit includes 4 production facilities with more than 3,200 associates. We process fresh vegetables, salads and meal solutions with our own brands: Ready Pac Foods®, Bistro®, Ready Snax®, Cool Cuts® and Bonduelle Fresh Picked™.
Fresh Cut Jobs - Organic Jobs - Food Safety Jobs - Greenhouse Jobs - Agriculture Jobs