What if your job had a real impact?
Join us at Bonduelle to start an adventure where people come first and contribute to a better future through plant-based food!
By joining Bonduelle, the world leader in ready-to-use plant-based food, you are deciding to make a positive and sustainable impact on yourself, others and the planet. You will play an active part in our mission: "inspire the transition toward a plant-based diet to contribute to people's well-being and planet health". Bonduelle is a family-run company of 14,600 people which provides over 100 countries with vegetables.
Under the direction of the Plant Environmental Health & Safety Manager, the EH&S Coordinator will ensure compliance with all applicable EH&S policies and resolve EH&S deficiencies and/or issues. This incumbent will have responsibility for safety and environmental administration, injury case management, ergonomic injury prevention, technical safety advice and site-wide safety training at all levels of the organization.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree required; emphasis on EH&S or related field (science, engineering) preferred.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing concepts; Certification in Safety (CSP) strongly preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and proven track record of results with a bias for action.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to utilize time and resources effectively and efficiently.
- Sense of urgency; ability to take action quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to establish expectations, motivate, delegate and get work done through others effectively.
- Unquestionably high ethical standards and attention to reputational and compliance risks.
- Willingness and flexibility to work in a cold, wet, fast-paced, 24-hour plant environment.
Well established in the United States, our business unit includes 4 production facilities with more than 3,200 associates. We process fresh vegetables, salads and meal solutions with our own brands: Ready Pac Foods®, Bistro®, Ready Snax®, Cool Cuts® and Bonduelle Fresh Picked™.
Food Safety Jobs - Administrative Jobs - Human Resources Jobs - Agriculture Jobs