About Braga Fresh
For three generations the Braga family has been farming in the western United States from the Salinas Valley to Yuma, Arizona. With more than 20 years of a certified organic farming program in place, we are one of the fastest growing organic produce companies in America. A vertically integrated company, we mix innovation with tradition to grow, ship and process fresh vegetables and salads year-round under the Braga Farms and Josie’s Organics brands.
The Human Resources Assistant provides administrative support to the Human Resources Department, assists with administration of company-wide human resources policies, procedures, and practices in accordance with stated company objectives and state and legal requirements.
- Answers frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to appropriate senior-level HR staff or management.
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
- Administers health and welfare plans, including enrollments, changes and terminations. Processes required documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record-keeping and proper deductions.
- Completes Forms I-9, verifies I-9 documentation and maintains I-9 files.
- Assists with Orientations
- Assists with processing of terminations.
- Assists with recruitment and interview process.
- Schedules meetings and interviews.
- Makes photocopies; mails, scans and emails documents; and performs other clerical functions.
- Files documents into appropriate employee files.
- Assists or prepares correspondence as requested.
- Prepares new-employee files.
- Processes mail.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Working understanding of human resource principles, practices and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field and/or equivalent experience.
- At least two years related experience required.
- HRPA, SHRM credential preferred.
Competitive compensation, benefits, and 401-k plan.
Email resumes to email@example.com ONLY. Do not call.
Human Resources Jobs - Administrative Jobs - Food Safety Jobs - Agriculture Jobs - Fresh Cut Jobs