Located in Fresno, California, Fowler Packing Company is the parent company to some of the industry’s most popular brands including Peelz Citrus, Samsons Grapes, G3 Development Company, and EMID Design Group. Fowler Packing was formed in 1950 as a small tree fruit operation and has grown into a trendsetter in quality, efficiency and sustainability. Today the company is built of over 700 full-time employees and frontrunners in agriculture, real estate, and interior design industries. If you are looking for an in-house position that offers a variety of work, this is the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Summary/Objective: The Maintenance Office Administrator supports manager and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Familiar with a variety of the Shop’s concepts, practices and procedures. Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email.
- Generates and processes repair orders through the Maintenance software system
- Answers calls and directs visitors
- Prepares outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mails, and faxes
- Accountable for inventory of office supplies, equipment supplies
- Responsible for Equipment hours/mileage, fuel and maintenance reports
- Responsible for fuel management / software / equipment
- Responsible for fuel allocation in Nav. program
- Accountable for GPS maintenance software
- Responsible for eRPortal (maintenance) software
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- 2 years of related administrative experience
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Life at Fowler Packing:
For 70 years, Fowler Packing has provided thousands of employees the opportunities to build a rewarding career that includes continued education, robust corporate culture, competitive compensation, benefits packages, and paid sick and holidays. Additionally, all employees enjoy complimentary meals at one of our two on-site cafeterias, and on-site health clinic visits at no cost.
Fowler Packing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Administrative Jobs - Human Resources Jobs - Agriculture Jobs - Management Jobs - Entry Level Jobs