ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
• Creating quotes and sales orders.
• Overseeing system installations.
• Troubleshooting systems.
• Utilize all available resources to reach out to prospects and attempt to turn those prospects into customers.
• Update client information in the company contact database
• Stay on top of industry trends to identify potential opportunities for company growth
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES)
Sales experience in agriculture supplies, customer service skills, ability to work independently and possess a strong work ethic. Knowledge of irrigation practices in agriculture and basic water hydraulics. Certification from the Irrigation Association preferred.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
The position requires extended periods of driving. Talking and listening are a big part of the position. Occasionally the position requires periods of repetitive motions, walking, and exposure to noisy environments.
Outdoor work is often required. Exposure to the elements is expected.