Mechanic compensation: $18.60
Dobler & Sons LLC, has an immediate opening for an Apprentice Mechanic for Moss Landing Shop, but may be assigned to San Juan, Watsonville, and Hollister locations. If you are interested in working as an Apprentice Mechanic, please review below:
- Follow all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments.
- Follow all policies and procedures as specified in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook.
- Perform diagnostics and repair.
- Must be able to travel to different areas as needed.
- Must be able to work late night or early morning as needed.
- Participate in any and all appropriate trainings.
- Perform other duties as requested by manager and assist other personnel to ensure timely completion of team needs.
- Must be part of the labor union to be employed.
- Must be able to carry out mechanic duties without immediate assistance or supervision.
- Including, but not limited to, oil changes, lubrication, brakes, replace external parts.
- Must be able to replace tillage equipment wear surfaces.
- Must have at least 5 years experience as a mechanic.
- Must have experience with all types of farm equipment and Harvester repair (ortomec, ramsay, Valley Fab etc)
- Able to diagnose minor problems on equipment.
- Able to work on DOT inspections.
- Have some welding experience.
- Must have valid drivers license (clean DMV record).
- Work schedule is 6 days a week.
- Must be able to travel in the winter months to Huron CA and Holtville CA (October-April) (as an option, this position will be primarily out of Moss Landing, Ca)
- Must have own tools.
- 40+ hours, OT available
- Able to read, write, and communicate in English.
Should be capable of working independently in some areas, while continuing to learn in other areas, is expected. Dobler & Sons, LLC, is looking for talented people who thrive on working in a team oriented culture.
Competitive wages and full benefits package
Principles Only - Recruiters please do not contact
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.