The Accounts Payable specialist must be highly motivated, well organized, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced and high-volume environment.
- Coding invoices for entry
- Accurately entering invoices
- Run reports
- All other duties as assigned
- 1 year of accounts payable experience.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills.
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
Physical demands described here are representative of those are that are in a climate controlled office environment, with minimal physical exertion. This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.