Josie’s Organics are grown today in the same, fertile California valley where our grandparents, young Swiss immigrants Sebastian and Josie Braga, started farming in the 1920s. Now, keeping their high standards for quality, integrity and sustainability in mind, a third generation of Braga’s runs the family business.
As a young boy, our president and CEO, Rod Braga, fondly remembers watching “Nonnie Josie” hand-clipping leaves of baby lettuce. She served only the best seasonal produce to her family then, and today we tend the farm with the same care.
Sebastian and Josie would be proud. Nearly a century ago, they started out growing beets, tomatoes, onions, hay and corn. Today, along with employees who have been with the company since our youngest cousin was born, we harvest more than 25 varieties of premium, USDA certified organic fresh vegetables, and deliver them to people all over the world.
- Maintaining the billing system
- Generating invoices and account statements
- Performing account reconciliations
- Maintaining accounts receivable files and records
- Producing monthly financial and management reports
- Investigating and resolving any irregularities or enquiries
- Assisting in general financial management and analysis
- 2+ years of Accounts Receivable experience
- Must have strong work ethics
- Must be well organized and a self-starter
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable
- Proficient in Excel and Word, 10-key by touch
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong problem solving skills, basic accounting principles knowledge, documentation skills, research and resolution skills, data analysis and multi-tasking skills
- Thorough knowledge of applicable accounts receivable /general ledger systems and procedures
Competitive compensation, bonus, benefits, and 401-k planc