We are recruiting for a Product Development Technician. The successful candidate will assist with all aspects of Product Development and select research functions. Including, but not limited to preparation, planting and assisting in the evaluation of research and sales trials. This position will be responsible for accurate data gathering, data entry and data analysis.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Background in product development and or trialing activities.
- Ability to act independently and make competent decisions without supervision.
- Detail oriented.
- Effective communicator.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to meet critical deadlines in a fast paced environment; flexible and adapt quickly while working with internal and external customers.
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Willing to travel.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Education: Associate degree; preferred bachelor’s degree in Agriculture Sciences.
- Speak Spanish.
Competitive compensation package. Resumes and cover letter for this position may be submitted to email@example.com.