Highland Ag Solutions is looking for a committed, self-motivated candidate to join our sales team. HAS develops data management software solutions in the agriculture sector. Our customers are growers, harvesters, coolers, packers, processors, shippers and more. We work with companies and associations across the produce industry and are constantly refining and adding elements to our software to meet the needs of our customers.
As a Sales Representative you will be asked to complete tasks assigned by the Sales Manager, which may include market research, prospecting, making cold calls, participating in meetings/presentations or shows, and assisting the department wherever necessary.
We ask that this candidate be eager to learn, capable of clear communication and effectively navigate solution-based selling. The sales team works remotely so this candidate must be self-driven, able to take instruction and work unsupervised to achieve team and personal goals.
In summation, outstanding candidates are problem solvers, clear communicators, and know how to build lasting relationships with clients. We are leading the industry in providing easily accessible and impactful solutions to the agricultural industry through technology.
- 3-5 years sales experience, software/produce sales a plus.
- Prior work/education in agriculture/produce/food sector or closely related field.
- Customer-focused approach, tailoring solutions to particular customer circumstances.
- Proven leadership ability, highly networked individual.
- Excellent writing, presentation and listening skills.
- Diligent in record-keeping.
- Independent self-starter.
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus.
- Develop and achieve sales targets.
- Full sales cycle responsibility, leads all aspects of the sales process
- Comfortable calling upon others to assist in solution development and proposal delivery, as needed, or as directed by management.
- Ability to discern when to escalate appropriately for executive-level assistance and technical support on deals.
- Bring value to the business as a trusted advisor.
- Develop strategies to engage prospective customers.
- Identify appropriate stakeholders and decision makers.
- Proactively manage customer satisfaction by anticipating potential service problems and monitoring satisfaction.
- Assist with the customer on-boarding process and ensure a smooth experience.
- Attend trade shows or meetings, as necessary; some travel may be required.
- Pay DOE
- Work / life balance—flexible time and locations, remote option available
- Vacation days (PTO)
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- 401K Match
Sales Jobs - Broker Jobs - Management Jobs - Agriculture Jobs - Organic Jobs - Fresh Produce Jobs - Ag Jobs - Harvest Jobs - Ranch Management Jobs - Value Added Produce Jobs