Tom Lange International is in search for an Inventory Coordinator to sit either in our Iselin, NJ office or Glassboro, NJ warehouse facility. This role will manage various parts of the inventory system for product and packaging including receiving, reconciliation and work orders; being a key person in all inventory management. In addition to providing general sales support to the organization.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
- The essential functions of the position include but not limited to the following:
- Contribute to creating efficient repacking processes and procedures.
- Maintain a high level of inventory accuracy and to monitor/control inventory with complete integrity.
- Conduct daily inventory reconciliations for any inaccuracy.
- Research and correct inaccuracy in inventory count.
- Create and oversee work orders and coordinate with various packing facilities used.
- Enter and manage various costs for orders including freight, warehouse fees and customer specific charges.
- Achieve and maintain rapport with sales, office staff, QC personnel and other supply chain partners.
- Perform clerical duties that support the sales process – answering phones, modifying/transmitting documents, and e-filing.
- Prepare daily and weekly reports.
- After hours sales support during peak periods.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
- Associate degree and/or certification in inventory management or related field.
- Inventory/warehouse experience required.
- Minimum 1-year import experience required.
- Strong computer proficiency (Outlook, Word) with advanced Excel and report query skills (Famous ERP system experience a plus).
- Strong analytical, verbal, mathematical and written communication skills.
- Solid work ethic and attention to detail.
- Team Oriented – ability to work well with others.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred (but not required).
- Able to work extended days/hours or on-call during seasonal peak and/or after hours.
Tom Lange International, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We make all employment decisions on the basis of ability and job-related qualification, without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, military status, marital status, or any other classification proscribed under law. For Additional information about our family of companies, please check out our website at www.tomlange.com
IT-MIS Jobs - Transportation Jobs - Warehouse Jobs - Packinghouse Jobs - Broker Jobs - Fresh Produce Jobs - Ag Jobs - Harvest Jobs - Ranch Management Jobs - Value Added Produce Jobs