Enza Zaden in Salinas, CA is looking for a highly motivated HR professional to join our team.
What are you going to do?
As an HR Operations Coordinator/ Payroll, you will provide administrative support to the HR Department and manage payroll for USA & Canada from our Salinas, CA office. You will process and monitor garnishment orders and other issues that impact payroll. Respond to employee inquiries regarding payroll issues or concerns. You will manage the monthly benefits premium reconciliation process. You will also evaluate and propose improvements in HR processes and practices. You will be a liaison between HR and the finance department and provide administrative support on all personnel matters and other duties as assigned.
As HR Operations Coordinator, you are a dynamic person who takes initiative, is flexible and pragmatic, and able to portray and promote a positive image of the company’s vision, mission, and values. You are highly dependable and a service-oriented team player. You have strong planning and organization skills. You can work independently, but you are also able to work in cross-functional teams and can connect with external vendors.
In short, you:
- Minimum 3 years of payroll experience, multi-state preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or Human Resources Management preferred.
- Can work independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience with HRIS is highly preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of labor laws, multi-state preferred.
- Must be fluent in English, speaking and writing. Bilingual in Spanish preferred.
- Professional, assertive, and clear communication skills (verbal and written).
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
- You have a valid driver’s license
Enza Zaden is a vegetable breeding company that develops vegetable varieties. We produce and sell the seeds of these varieties all over the world. Both for conventional and organic growers. In order to explain this properly (and as briefly as possible) we have made an animation.
For more than 80 years we are working with the best that nature offers. We support this with state-of-the-art technologies to speed up our breeding process. That is really necessary, because currently the development of a new vegetable variety takes up 6 to 10 years.
The results? Strong, healthy, tasty, and climate-proof vegetable varieties with higher yield per square meter and less need of crop protection products or fertilizer.
Our strength? More than 2000 passionate colleagues worldwide working together on the vegetables of tomorrow. Therefore, we continuously invest in knowledge and skills with our Enza Academy.
Interested? Please submit your cover letter and resume via the following link: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=8a0f6eaf-60e2-43e6-8812-d82a67f4e892&ccId=1143230467_3988&jobId=382747&source=CC2&lang=en_US
Human Resources Jobs - Recruiting Jobs - Warehouse Jobs - Administartive Jobs - Agriculture Jobs